Lifting your mood
Dealing with things that come up in our lives can leave us feeling down and low. These feelings often times go away but if they don’t and the low mood remains it can impact all areas of your life – your work, your relationships, your home life. For anyone that has felt like this you will know that it becomes a bit of a cycle – you do less as you feel less like it and it feels difficult if not impossible to break out of it. You are not alone and there are ways to support and help you. This workshop helps you find ways to manage your mood and take control.
- Understand state control and how to better manage emotions
- Look at the cycle of depression and how it can get you
- Learns ways of breaking the cycle
- How negative thinking can be changed
- Create a positive future
- Learn to take care of yourself emotionally